JENNIFER GREEN, PRINCIPAL
shu shu design has been helping business and non-profit clients elevate their brands and improve the customer experience with new and revitalized identity, web, print and package design for over fifteen years. This independent studio offers creative direction based on business strategy, website planning and visual design, custom illustration, graphic design and on-brand, press-quality production for printed materials and communication. It’s a pleasure to work with local and national clients who make a positive difference in their communities.
Owner Jennifer Green is direct and friendly, hardworking and well organized. She thrives on variety and appreciates deadlines. Commitments to clients, friends and family are important, and always kept. shu shu design is passionate about every client’s success, and contributes to it with quality work that’s on target and on time.
Jennifer is the creative partner who will help you achieve your mission.
- Creative direction based on organizational or business strategy
- Professional logo design that embodies your unique brand personality, with color palette, typeface(s) and brand style guide
- Affordable, responsive website design with clear calls to action and integration to simple e-mail marketing, appointment scheduling and e-commerce tools.
- Marketing, fundraising and outreach collateral: brochures, posters, sell sheets, promotional giveaways, direct mail with designed to drive action
- Impact, sustainability and corporate responsibility reports that connect with your audience and clearly communicate your achievements
- Packaging design that stands out on the shelf or online
- Book design
- Catalog design
- Custom illustration
- Content writing
- Press-quality print pre-production
You have a budget. I have deadlines. But there’s still room to care, about my craft and your results. It’s why I love my job. And it’s why you’ll love working with me.
Contributing Member of AIGA, the Professional Association for Design
Member of the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce, an organization of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and LGBT-allied businesses, corporations and professionals throughout the state of Wisconsin focused on being a strong pro-fairness business community.
Member, Sustain Dane’s Sustainable Business Network
EPA Green Power Partner
Member of Madison Gas & Electric’s Green Power Tomorrow Program; shu shu design purchases its power from renewable sources.
2012 Participant in the Green Madison Program